Saturday, March 31, 2018

That was Awesome Layout

Hello Everybody!

It feels like forever since I have made a 2 page scrapbook layout.  Probably because it has been forever.  LOL!  So I am very happy I was able to make this layout using the sketch from Stick It Down and the theme from Use Your Stuff.



This is from a trip I took last year with my sister to San Juan.  It was a business trip but they had fun built in.  We were able to take a tour of the Bacardi factory.  It was awesome! :)  On the bottom right is my bracelet "ticket."  We learned how to make three drinks-mojito being my favorite.  


Here is a closeup of the cluster on the top.  I used some washi tape and chipboard pieces my friend Amber gave me.  (thanks! the paper too!)  The pom pom flowers are Queen and Company, and I just love them!

For the background I used Wendy Vecchi's translucent embossing paste and a diamond stencil.  I wanted to add something so there wouldn't be quite so much white (or in this case pink) space.  I love the clear embossing paste because it seems to add just a little something without it being too much.  :)

Thank you for stopping by today!  

Here are the challenges that I am submitting this layout too:

Stick It Down-Double page sketch



Until next time my friends...let the adventures begin!  Edit-I was highlighted!  Thank you Use Your Stuff! :)


5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors!!!!!!

missgailly said...

Fun layout! Thanks for playing along at USE YOUR STUFF - Gail

Amanda said...

What a great layout! Love all the negative space! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT

CathQuillScrap said...

Great layout based on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Stick It Down.

Annette Allen said...

what a fabulous layout.. very creative