Monday, August 1, 2016

Geometric Fun!

Hello Everybody!

It's a new month at Creative with Stamps.  Last month was splatters-and it was super fun.  This month we want to see geometric shapes.

Here is what I created for this challenge:


I used different colors and different circles-all from Stampin Up- to make this card.  It was very cool to stamp using the different colors.  I am so used to stamping in brown and black and a friend of mine totally gifted me with all of these different colored stamps and ink pads.  I feel like she brought color to my sepia world. :)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination #96:  Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Anything Goes

So please come join us.  Don't forget to put the graphic on your post! :)


I almost forgot to mention the prize!  Stamplorations is generously giving the prize this month.  Check out the rest of the Design Team's cards.  They are all super talented ladies.  

Until next time my friends....don't be square ;)  





a $15 Gift Certificate from STAMPLORATIONS
or 
Choice of any 2 ARTplorations Stencils
(for Challenge Winner)



10 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Hi Katy, we both went for circles for this challenge! Love your vibrant colour combo, Jo x

Monika Reeck said...

I too love the vibrant color
and I am using circle too hehe like you and Jo
and I remmeber the Olympiade Logo if I see your card
clever idea Katy
Sweet card for the DT this month
see you around teamie
hugs
Monika

Eunice von creative clutter box said...

I love circles and your card - perfect combo :)

Annette Allen said...

what a cool card.. great design.

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great make, love the colour combo you have used

Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

LOVING all those circles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yyam said...

How fun are those circles! LOVE the primary colours you used too! :)

Glittered Paws said...

What a fun card and so many bright cheerful colors - and what a nice gift from your friend.

Lilian said...

Really fun card!!! Love the colorful circles!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Helen F. said...

Great colors and great geo-design, Katy! :-)