Sunday, July 5, 2015

Hello World Layout

Hello Everybody!

I am so excited to share with you the newest sketch challenge from Stick It Down and my interpretation of it.

Using mostly Tim Holtz supplies, I created this:


Back in April my husband and I were able to go to Italy.  It was a fabulous trip!  This is one of my favorite pictures of us standing in front of the Coliseum. 

Here is this month's sketch.  It's so fun!  We can't wait to see what you create! :) 
Until next time my friends...have a beautiful day! :)

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the vintage feel to it!!!!!

Leslie Germain said...

LOVE your page!! Such a fabulous picture and what an amazing trip to take!!

Unknown said...

LOVE this page...the vintage look perfectly complements your pic from Italy!!!
Such a great pic!