Sunday, June 28, 2015

Fantasy Land Layout

Hello Everybody!

Wow--how did June just whiz by like that?  I mean we have a few days left.... but still!  Summer has been so fun so far with visiting friends, swimming, and going to the library.  And now I found some time to make a scrapbook page-Yay!


There is a great sketch at The Memory Nest that I used for this layout.  It's for the Make It Monday challenge 41.  I used Paper Pizzazz paper and the title, Mickey thumb and date label are die cuts from the paper collection.  

I'm so happy-I just recently organized like half of my scrapbook room.  I used a 4-step method by Tiffany from Scraprack.  You don't have to buy anything and the videos are free.  It's been awesome!  Like that yellow tag is a chipboard tag and I probably wouldn't have used it before because I wouldn't have been able to find it--LOL  So if you are struggling with getting your scrappy supplies in order check her out.  :)

So thank you so much for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...It's a small world after all! :)

6 comments:

Jane said...

Super page. Loving that yellow tag, really pops and lifts the colours. I'm going to check out that 4 step method to organising scrap supplies, I'm constantly amazed by what I've forgotten is at the bottom of my boxes. Thanks for sharing at The Memory Nest.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors, the photos and the Disney goodies!!!!

Sherri Caramico said...

Super Sweet Layout! Love the colors and the smiles in your photos make me smile too! I will have to check out your tip/link for organizing - I have some paper with fish on it that I want to use for a layout - and I don't know where to begin to look - I KNOW I have it "somewhere!" Thanks for playing along with us at The Memory Nest! Great take on the sketch!

Jen said...

That is a fun layout! I am WAY far behind on my scrapbooking; hopefully I'll get back to it one day ;o)

Marci said...

This is adorable! I am going to check that organization out (I love organizing as much as I do scrapping! LOL!) Thanks for joining in at the MEMORY NEST!

Leslie Germain said...

Fabulous and fun page!!! Love the Disney papers and embellishments. What a great picture of you and your son!!! So glad that you played along with us at the Memory Nest!! :)