Monday, March 23, 2015

Tim Tag for March

Hello Everybody!

I am sooooo excited that I have finished my Tim Tag for March!  When I saw that he was using paints-I was super happy because I haven't used my paints in forever.  I know-something I shouldn't even say out loud, but it is true.  Of course until now!

So here is my tag:


I don't have Tim's beautiful butterfly but I did have this Graphic 45/Hampton hot air balloon stamp.  And I thought I was using the right letter stencil but his is different.  My stencil is still a Tim H. but it's different.  But the enamel gold effect still happened--and is very cool!  There's tape under the paint too-Tim tape but different than what he used.  

I am so happy that I was able to participate again!  I can't wait to see April's! :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...it's as good as gold! :)

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

awesome tag and great blend of color.. love it

Leslie Germain said...

Gorgeous!!! LOVE that hot air balloon stamp and the amazing background!!

Caroline said...

Love the balloon and the bright coloured background!! Congrats :)