Thursday, November 20, 2014

O Christmas Tree

Hello Everybody!

Today is my last post over at Unique Laser Designs Blog.  It has been a great experience and there is sooooo much talent over there!  If you have been-go check it out!  After you see my project first though ;)

I had these cute Christmas Tree from Tim Holtz:


So what to do? What to do?  I decided to decorate one!  I used water and distress ink mowed lawn blended together to spray the tree green.



Here is a closeup of the decorated tree.  I used a gold fiber as the garland.  And a felt pen to decorate the cork Christmas minis.  They are so cute!


Here's a picture of the completed tree.


This tree is only 6 inches tall and that's with the star.  


For more details on this project be sure to go to the ULD Blog.  And if you want to do some shopping be sure to check out the many choices offered by the ULD store.  Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...stay crafty! :)



2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what a fun idea.. totally love it.. very clever

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sooooooo gorgeous! I love love love it!!!!!!!