Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Fun with Great Impressions!

Hello Everybody!

It's my turn at the Great Impressions Blog to show you a creation using stamps from the Great Impressions Store.


I used these stamps to create this card:  E551 Too Cute Pumpkins and D330 Happy Thanksgiving.

I used a Tim Holtz Stencil (and that's his Crackle paper for the base).  I mixed So Safron Stampin Up re-inker with light modeling paste to create the spots.  I used Martha Stewart glitter around the circle.  (I really have been wanting to use glitter.  Yay!)  I colored to the pumpkins with Stampin Up stamps.

The sentiment-I cut out and put on the Tim Holtz mover/shaker shape.  Then I added 2 brads and pop dotted it.  

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I am truly thankful for you guys!  Thank you for the sweet comments also!

Be sure to check us out of Facebook and Pinterest

Until next time my friends...let's get a pumpkin latte! ;)

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the pumpkins!!

Mynn xx said...

I think this is fabulous, Katy! I adore the texture and I love all the glitter, too! HUGS! :) Mynn xx