Sunday, August 3, 2014

Great Impressions New Challenge

Hello Everybody!

Today starts the new challenge at the Great Impressions Blog.  This month we are all about Birthdays!  There are so many awesome Birthday Stamps that you can see here.

For my card I used E846 Flag BannerG504 Birthday Bicycle and B240 Sweet Happy Birthday.


I totally love this little bicycle! I stamped it a second time and colored it.  then I cut out the balloons and the the present.  I used pop dots (I had to cut the pop dots in half for the two smaller balloons.  After I stamped the banner, I fussy cut it out and pop dotted it.  


I cut out the banners on the side with a die cut machine.  I glued the twine around the frame and for the strings on the balloons.  Where the twine met in the left hand corner, I added a charm.  

I am linking this card up to the "Let's Celebrate" challenge at Paper Sweeties!  (You can join in too!  Just click the link!)



Thank you so much for stopping by!  I can't wait to see your birthday cards!

Until next time my friends...who wants cake?

Supplies:
Paper: Me & MyBig Ideas, Recollections Cardstock, Stampin Up Cardstock
Ink: Stampin Up Lavender Lace, Distress Ink Tumbled Glass
Twine: My Mind's Eye
Copic Markers
Sizzix Banner Framelets











9 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! I loveeeeeeee that bicycle!!!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Especially love the way you have popped the balloons
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Love your design, and there is SO much detail! Thanks for sharing - so happy to be working with you this month at GI! Hugs...

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Love your design, and there is SO much detail! Thanks for sharing - so happy to be working with you this month at GI! Hugs...

Mynn xx said...

I think this is SUPER darling, Katy! LOVE the soft colors and the fun use of twine!!! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Debbie said...

Wow, amazing texture on this fabulous layered card! Beautiful coloring and fun & festive image too! Thanks for joining us for the Paper Sweeties August challenge :)

Mynn xx said...

Thanks for joining us at Paper Sweeties! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! :) Mynn xx

Annette Allen said...

aww great take on the challenge.. such a sweet card..

Maria said...

What a sweet bicycle image and fab texture for this wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us this month at Paper Sweeties! Please come back soon!:-)