Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Lego Fun Layout

Hello Everybody!

Since there is a 5th Tuesday in July-something special happens at Stick It Down!  You can choose any layout (single page, double page, or a card) sketch this week!

I chose to do a single page sketch.

I used papers and lego stickers from a scrapbook kit I bought when we were at the theme park.  The title has letters from doodlebug and brads from paper pizzazz.


I pop dotted some of the legos here.  This was a whole sheet of yellow bricks, and I thought it would be cool to make a frame out of it.  I punched a red file tab on the side also.


Here is the original sketch:


We can't wait to see what you create!

Until next time my friends...have a wonderful day! :)


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is soooooooo fun! LOVING all the Lego bits on here!!!!

Annette Allen said...

aww how FUN... totally love it