Friday, July 18, 2014

Favorite Things Friday--Embellishments!

Hello Everybody!

It is Favorite Things Friday at Scrap It Girl.  Today we are talking about our Favorite Embellishments!  I have so many things...what could I possibly choose?

I love all things Tim Holtz.  If you have seen some of my projects, you aren't surprised by this.  ;)


But I decided I would choose 1 embellishment.  I would think past the flowers, buttons, metal, bingo markers--etc.  My one favorite embellishment are these Mirrored Stars (by Mr. Tim).  You can use alcohol inks and make them different colors.  However, I love them in there normal state.  They seem to dress up any project but don't over do it.  I love them.  :)  This is my 2nd box.  I usually buy just one of something and hoard it (like the photo above) but these I have to use.  So use them--they'll make more! ;)  (that used to be a doritoes commercial)


Thanks for stopping by!  We would love to see what your favorite embellies are.  So stop on by Scrap It Girl and link up today! :)

Until next time my friends...keep reaching for the stars!

No comments: