Friday, February 14, 2014

Valentine Fairy

Hello Everybody,

I did it!  I got all 16 of my cards made and mailed out today.  My motto-a late Valentine is better than no Valentine at all.  LOL  ;)

Here is one that I made that I just adore.  This little fairy is from Bugaboo Stamps and I love her!

I colored her with Copics.  I used a glitter glue and painted the wings with it so I could put glitter on them.  It doesn't look like you can see the glitter in the picture-but it's there!  The heart papers is from Recollections.  I pop dotted the heart, too.


This is a variation that I wanted to show ya'll with the fairy with different shoes and dress.  So fun!



Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Happy Valentine's Day! :)



4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! Sooooooooooo cute cute cute! I loveeeeeeeeee that adorable image!!!!!

Tammy Miller said...

What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for Joining us for our Feb Theme Challenge at Catch the Bug, I hope you join us again very soon.

mulberry station said...

What an adorable card. I love the dotted paper. Thansk for joining us this week at Catch The Bug.
Nancy

Rosmarie said...

Oh my, ...what an adorable card! I love all the little hearts on the background and the little fairy is just too cute!
Thank you so much Kathy, for the lovely comment you left about my little card.
Greetings from France...
Rosi x