Friday, February 14, 2014

Favorite Snack

Hello Everybody!

At Scrap It Girl the Favorite Thing is Favorite Crafty Snack and Drink.  You can tell by my picture that I am pretty much a Junk Food Junkie!  LOL!  I love sweet tea (I really love Coca-Cola but in recent years it doesn't love me as much!).  And I love candy and chips and all things not good for you.  I would love to say strawberries and grapes-and I like those things and eat them because they are healthy-they aren't my favorites.  :(  And I don't want to lie ;)


So come on over and see what the rest of the team likes to snack on!  And then share with us your favorite scrappy snack! :)

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...are you gonna eat that?  (haha!)

2 comments:

yyam said...

Oooooh...I love junk food! Yum!

Tincan Crafter said...

Lol Katy, I LOVE COCA COLA and I get so much grief for loving it, I get spammed with all these ant-coke essays from my all friends who think its from the devil! I love marshmallows too. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment today as well.