Friday, September 6, 2013

Knock Knock

Who is it?

Hello Everybody!

It's me! I am sharing a layout I did for a challenge at Let's Scrap.  It is one of three for a group called Use Our Stash.  I tried to use all sorts of stickers and goodies on this layout.  I got to use my hexagon punch too!  Yay!


The original sketch had bigger hexagons so I improvised and just added more in.  Which was good because I used all sorts of stickers and papers.  I even used a halloween bottlecap that I bought off of Ebay a million moons ago.  The photos corners are actually from a bling bat.  When I peeled that bat from the backing it did not keep its shape and was a mess.  So I cut it up and reused it for photo corners.

Oh and on the second page there is a hexagon with red spots.  Those are from Martha Stewart-they are blood spots.  I try not to make anything too scary but this is the first time I used them.  They just crack me up! :)

Here is the journaling.  The black tape is washi tape which was also part of the challenge.



Here is the sketch I used:


Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Candy time is just around the corner! ;)


2 comments:

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Hello my friend; haven't visited you for so long; loving the new look of your blog, very pretty. I love your pages; such an amazing work with extra effort. Love it. Keep up the good work and good luck.
Hugs,
Asmah

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!! LOVING the colors and loveeeeeeeee the hexagons!!!!