Friday, August 30, 2013

Tim's August Tag

Hello Everybody!

Well it must almost be the end of the month because my tag is now done! :)  LOL!  This month's tag at Tim Holtz's blog is awesome.  He did 4 different travel themes using the masking technique.  I am so glad he used these sets.  I have seen them at my LSS and I wanted them (plus a bagillion other things) and thought I haven't seen him use these.  Which by the way doesn't mean anything-I am sure he has I just hadn't seen them yet.  And then here comes the August tag and he uses all four sets!  Too cool!

Here is my tag.  I used Tim Holtz's Eiffel Tower and Enjoy the journey but the postmark is from a Recollections set my hubby got me at Christmas.  And the map stamp is from Stampabilities.

For the background I used bundled sage, tea dye, and a little walnut stain (all distress stains).


Thank you for stopping by!  I appreciate your taking time to see my tag!  Until next time my friends...enjoy your journey! :)

1 comment:

Cathy Michels said...

Great tag, Katy! And you got it done just in time! :)