Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tim Holtz Tag-June 2013

Hello Everybody!

I feel like lately I am running to the wire on so many things in blogland-and being late to things in real life. Well tonight I am a bit early on one thing! LOL  I made my Tim Holtz tag for June 2013 tonight.  Here it is:


Tim shows how to blend the distress markers-super easy and fun!  You can check out all of the details here.  The background for the tag was cool.  I used Tim's Stamper Anonymous stamps Time Travelers (the man and gears), and the Paris postal images at the top are for the Paris to London collection.

I just want to say I love love LOVE how this tag turned out.  I was skeptical at first.  There's no Ideology or ribbon.  But when I started blending colors I saw the magic.  The background is very cool and easy too.  And as Tim does he brings it altogether.  Yay! :)

I love Mad Men and this guy sometimes reminds me of Don Draper if he were in the steampunk era of the 1800's or so.  Jon Hamm is going to be on the Kelly Ripa show tomorrow...I might need to dvr that! :)

Thank you for stopping by and until next time my friends...have a good evening! :)

16 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the texture!

Jenny Marples said...

WOW did this work or what Katy!!! Love the colours you've used. That gentleman looks superb. Hugs, Jenny x

Unknown said...

Stunning interpretation Katy. Love it!

sara j said...

Great rendition of the June tag --- love the colors!

Anita Houston The Artful Maven said...

I don't watch much tv but I recently learned about John Hamm, and I think he is delish !!! Your tag is over the moon gorgeous! One of the best takes I've seen! Love your background and this image rocks!!!!

Tincan Crafter said...

CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN - I loved the colours and the images.

Redanne said...

Well done on your win for this fabulous tag! Anne x

Brenda Brown said...

Congratulations on your Tim Holtz June tag win, so well deserved.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Scrapthat said...

Your tag turned out great!
Congrats on your win!

Jenny Marples said...

Huge well deserved congratulations Katy! What a fantastic tag. Hugs, Jenny x

toni said...

Fabulous tag beautifully done, congratulations on your win x

Hetty said...

Even though we used the same stamp for the focus of our tag, they look so different. I like your colors too!
Congrats on winning!

Winnie said...

Congrats on your winning tag! He is great! I haven't seen this fellow done in color like that before (most times I have seen neutral colors!). Love hte background too!

Ruby Craft said...

Love these Wonderful colors! Congrats on winning.

www.hokiecoyote.com said...

Congrats on having a winning tag. Your colors are very striking!

Nunt said...

Congrats on your win!