Monday, April 15, 2013

Technique Time Tuesday CASE


Hello Everybody!

It's tax day!  I hope everybody is getting a refund! :)  So this month I am hosting the challenge at Technique Time Tuesday.  And one of the cool things I get to do is choose an entry and CASE it.

Here is my card.  You can go to Technique Time Tuesday to find out more details! :)


I used paper from American Crafts, white cardstock, Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Greetings stamp, Sparkle N Sprinkle Stamps (the flowers on the pink panel), Tim Holtz Worn Lipstick Distress Stain (the pink panel), Recollections flowers, and brads.


Thank you for stopping by!  I hope you will join in our challenge-there's a prize too!

Until next time my friends-go! Create! :) And then take a picture of your project, blog it, and upload it!  :)

1 comment:

Annette Allen said...

pretty card... i love those flowers...