Monday, March 18, 2013

Last 2 ATC's

Hello Everybody!

Here are the last 2 ATC's.  I think I could have made duplicates but I decided to make them all different.  Yes I'm crazy!  LOL!

The Earth is from a Jenny Bowlin stamp and I used this pretty sparkly embossing powder from Sparkle N Sprinkle.  Actually the other 2 stamps are from Jenny Bowlin also and the background is a road map.

The 2nd card has a few die cuts from Girl's Paperie and I used gesso in the middle of the frame so that I could stamp the Tim Holtz saying.  The arrow is painted and then has clear rock candy over it.  That is some awesome crackily fun right there! :)  I finished it up with a couple of eyelets.


I had a lot of fun making all of these different cards.  So now I think I will be making a few scrapbook pages and cards-it's time for a bigger canvas!

Until next time my friends...See you soon! :)

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously creative Katy. Love the kind of vintage feel.
{I would love you to take part in my 500 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered.} Hugs Desíre

Angi Barrs said...

Fabulous ATC's. Love that globe!

Annette Allen said...

these are AMAZING...

Kim x said...

Hi Katy,
Lovely ATC's. Thanks for stopping by, I have no objection to you putting my card on your facebook page but thanks for asking.
Hugs Kimx