Friday, March 8, 2013

Green ATC's

Hello Everybody!

I am so glad to be posting something!  I feel like it has been a while.  My mojo is a little low on fuel.  I have been working on ATC's for a swap due very soon and now I think I am in panic mode!  LOL.

So I saw this week's challenge at Inkspirational which is to use shades of green and I was inspired.  Also, one of the DT's named Lisbeth made an awesome tag with gears and what nots so that got my gears going (haha!)  and here's is the product:


Ok here's the product!  ;)


I used stamps from Hampton.  They are all sort of steampunk which I am totally loving right now.  I know green should go with St. Patty's day but when I saw that cool tag-my gears started to move!  ;)  I also used various rub-ons which are from the Art Warehouse.  And the background gears here are from Prima.


The backgrounds are from Distress Inks.  The 1st and 3rd ATC's also has Perfect Pearls on them.  I had March on the bottom because really I can't believe it's March already!


I stamped this pretty lady on a dictionary page and then popped dotted her.  She is from Hampton Arts but the others are Tim Holtz and Gelatins (the circles are from a tree set).  And then my beautiful handwriting that if it were a font they would call in chicken scratch ;)


Ok, well as these card denote-time is a ticking and I have many more ATC's to make.  :)  Thank you for stopping by and for all of  your sweet comments!  Until next time my friends...Big Hugs!

8 comments:

sandie said...

Great cards, cards love the steampunk look and great that Lisbeth inspired you do much. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational.

Angi Barrs said...

I love ATC's. Fab color on these!

Lisbeth K said...

So nice to read that I in(k)spired you, THANK YOU KATY!! *HUGS* I have never made tags like that before, so I sat here with a BIG smile on my face reading your blogpost:) And I love your ATCs!Stamping on a dictionary page gives such a cool effect! And I love the "clock with butterflywings"-thing (? I need a dictionary *LOL*). Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational this week, hope you'll join us again soon:)

Annette Allen said...

loving all the green...these are AMAZING..

Happy Weekend..

Marina said...

Fabulous stamping here, love everything. Really pleased Lisbeth inspired you.
Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.I hope you will join us again next week for another challenge.
Marina

Sue Lelli said...

Love the images and the style and the colors! FAB ATCs!

Mynn xx said...

Katy, these are AMAZING!!! LOVE the stamps you used and all the layers of texture! Fabulous creations! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Katy! What a great set of tags! They are perfect for the Inkspirational color challenge! Thanks so much for joining in on the fun at Inkspirational!