Saturday, January 26, 2013

Robot Valentine

Hello Everybody!

Today I finished a card for the Be Inspired Challenge#20 at The Alley Way Stamps.  This is the picture of inspiration:


Here is my card using the Lighter than Air set.  I stamped the robot on a dictionary page and used black embossing powder.  Then I colored her with blush and red prawn Copic Markers.  I colored her hands and feet with a silver marker, and I gave her eye lashes and an antennae bow (hehe).  I used a Cuttlebug Embossing folder for the pink strip and a Tim Holtz embossing folder for the white square.


Here's a close up.  I added glossy accents and a light pink glitter to the white square.  There's still time to play and they have freebie digi stamps here.  :)


Until next time my friends, have a great day! :)

3 comments:

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE this darling Valentine, Katy! So cute! :)

Annette Allen said...

so cute... great take on the challenge..thanks for joining us at The Alley Way Stamps.. Be Inspired challenge..

*Alison* said...

So fun! I really like the embossing you used with it.. perfect.. I love how you used the inspirational photo.. thanks for joining with us for The Alley Way Stamps BE Inspired Challenge #20, can't wait to see what you make for 21 :) . hugs
-Ali