Friday, December 28, 2012

Red, Red, Red

Hello Everybody!

I made a card for a challenge that ends in a few hours over at The Game-Challenge #16.  I don't like cutting it so close, yet that is how it goes!  The challenge at The Game is to create something for winter showcasing the color red.

**This card made runner up at the Game :)

Over at Simon Says Stamp Challenge-Anything Goes!  They are offering a $50 gift certificate to their store (which is awesome!  Some of my Christmas came from there, but I'll show you that later!)

I am also going to link this up to Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge #52 Anything Goes!  There's still time to play so come on over!  They are giving away a stamp set from Cardz TV (with USA address).  Thanks Michelle for letting me know! :)


Here's my card!  Red cardstock (Wassau), and then the punched border was a gift from my husband for Christmas.  Side note-he is so awesome-he combs the isles for craft stores looking for cool stuff for little o' me!  You rock!

Ok back on track-the square is new too!  It's Spellbinders one of my newest addictions.  The sentiment is from a new stamp set my mom-in-law bought me for Christmas.  It's from Inkadinkado.

Thank you for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...I may be back with a second post.  If so see ya soon! :)

4 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

What a lovely card! Love that Spellbinders die with the punched border. :) Thanks for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

Boat Bird said...

Gorgeous bright red card- thanks for joining us at The Game! Kat x

Migdalia said...

A gorgeous Card!
Would love for you to join us at PDE.
http://pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.com/
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
PDE DT

Susan said...

This is beautiful! LOVE the border die and the die for the Merry Christmas! Who makes them? Thanks for playing with us at THE GAME!
Susan