Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Boo! Card

Hello Everybody!

I made this card using the sketch at Let's Scrap.  There's not much time left (I always do this!) but there will be a new sketch tomorrow.  :)

Here's the sketch right now:


Here's my card.  The trick or treaters are from My Minds Eye and the spider is from Jolee's.  The green spider web paper is from some bargain Halloween paper I bought from Target.  

And those cool eyes?  They are from Michael's.  This is the first time I have used them.  Spooky!  


Here's a close up of the trick or treaters.  


I am linking this card to the following challenges:

ABC Challenges: ABC1-New to You--The googly eyes from Michaels-I bought them a few weeks ago and this is the first time I have used them.

Unique Crafters Challenge: Halloween Themed Projects.

Until next time my friends..."always feels like somebody's watchin' me" (Rockwell)   :)

9 comments:

Ger said...

This card made me smile this morning! Fun Halloween project. Those little characters are so cute! Thankyou for joining us this week at ABC Challenges Ger x

Jacquel said...

Too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us @ ABC Challenges!!!

Pia S said...

What a cool card! Love the cobweb and eyes - such fun details for a Halloween themed card!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is an incredibly fun card. Love those eyes!

Thank you for participating in ABC Challenges this week!

Carly said...

I love the eyeballs!

Unknown said...

The eyes have it! Great take on the sketch challenge...these eyes are awesome :)

Patty Gorka said...

Super cute, love those eyes on your card, great job with the sketch too! Thanks for playing along with us this week at ABC challenges!

Lela said...

What a FUN Halloween card, all those eyes are great! I like the sketch you chose, thanks for sharing what's "new" to you with us at ABC Challenge Blog!

Unknown said...

The eyes have it! What a fun Halloween card! Those little trick-or-treaters are so cute! Thanks for joining us this month at Unique Crafters Challenge!