Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bargello-Now this is a Tidbit!

Hello Everybody!

It's time for a new technique at Technique Tuesday!  This one is so fun!  You just need paper, glue, and a paper trimmer.  Mynnette has done a great job of showing this technique-so go check it out!

Here is my card.  That cool background is Bargello using My Mind's Eye.  I cut a little bit of the card of to make the spider web trim.  I glued the trim on the card and then the bargello piece over that and the rest of the card.


Here is a close up of the frame.  It's from Recollections at Michael's.  It's supposed to change from regular people to spooky people.  It's seems to like being stuck on spooky people. ;)


If I angle it..."normal people" from back in the day.  The roses are from this same sticker pack.  The beaded flower is from Want2Scrap.


Thank you so much for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...Bargello! (I love saying that word!)



6 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

This is a technique I've been meaning to do for ages! Love your version as the colours work so well together. Hugs, Buttons x

Mynn xx said...

This is so totally cool, Katy!!! I ADORE that you made a Halloween card, and the web down the side is amazing! This is fabulous! :)

Unknown said...

Katy this card is a hoot! That sticker frame is just too cute and your Bargello background is beautiful! Great job!!!

Brenda said...

Beautiful job with the bargello!

yyam said...

Spooky! That frame is soooooo cool! :)

Kim x said...

Hi Katy, this is fabulous, definitely on my to do list this week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Kimx