Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Flutter Hi!

Hello Everybody!

This is my 2nd post of the day.  I'm on fire!

I hopped over Simon Says Stamp and Show.  Awesome projects.  Then I saw that Simon Says Stamp is also doing a hop with Washi Tape.  Well I couldn't hop any longer-I had to make a card!  And I must use Washi Tape!

Sooo after I finished my pictures I go to look at their website again and realize that Washi Tape was for the blog hop-not this week's challenge.  LOL That's the way that goes.

Thankfully-I had design elements floating around in my head!  So I am submitting this card to the Moxie Fab World-Repetition.

Here's my card.  The butterflies are made out of-you guessed it-Washi Tape! :)


Here is my little collection of Washi Tape.  I alternated the blue tapes on white cardstock.  I used my Martha Stewart butterfly punch for the butterflies.


I sprayed the smaller white cardstock with Smooch Spritz.  It looks like orange but sprays like yellow.  That is another blog entry for another time ;)  Luckily, it works here.  The Hi is from rub-ons.  Then I put little pearls for the butterfly bodies and moved the wings to make them look 3-D.

I used a circle punch for the corner.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...have a good day! :)


5 comments:

Candy C said...

Hello! I wanted to take a second to thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment about my altered journal featured during the Stamptember Blog Hop at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Your comments are much appreciated! <3 Candy

Jaya Raghuvanshi said...

Wow!!! Beautiful!! Love the fluttering butterflies... And the Washi tape idea is awesome... Will love to try it out:) TFS
Hugs
Jaya

Desire Fourie said...

Katy this is so beautifully designed and the colours and embellishments work so well together. Wishing you a fab Thursday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Julia S-W said...

Love how you've used the washi tape and spray background here Katy!
Just want to say thank you for lovely comment and becoming a follower on my blog.
I'm now your latest follower too so I can catch up with you any time!
Juliax

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Katy! Thanks for linking this up to the Repetition Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)