Sunday, September 16, 2012

Cute TV Card

Hello Everybody!

I am finishing this card just in time for the challenge at Paper Smooches: Designers Draft Challenge.


Here is the sketch.

Here is my card.  I just had to use this cute TV from the Paper Smooches set Boob Tubes.  The sentiment comes from there, also.


I used Stickles for the center of the TV and Want2Scrap pearls for the knobs and antenna.

Other Materials:
Paper: Bazzill, DCWV
Embossing Powders: Recollections-Snow and Sparkle N Sprinkle Mediterranean Blue
Blue Rhinestones

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Until next time my friends...have a great week! :)

2 comments:

Jenny Marples said...

Oh so retro! Love this card. Hugs, Buttons x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I LOOOOVe the retro papers and those pearl antennas!! FUN! THANKS for playing along with us and joining in the fun over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)