Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Scrapbook Page

Hello Everybody!

Last night I finished a 2 page layout for the weekly challenge at Let's Scrap.  I was almost up to the cut-off but I made it!  There is a card challenge going on now-so after here go have a look! :)

Here's my layout:


Taking pictures of scrapbook layouts is quite a challenge for me.  I thought I had figured it out.  I would take a picture of each page and then put them together in Photoshop-which is what I did here.  But what I have found is that the lighting seems to change and then the pages don't match, and then they bend a little so I try to take the picture while the page is flat.  I still don't have them quite right :(

So if you have suggestions-please let me know! :)

Now the papers from this layout are from an Advantus company call Magic Scraps that doesn't exist now.  I have 3 or 4 sets from them because of a CKU I attended way back in the day in Atlanta.

Here are some of the matching embellishments that I used on my layout.

All of the words are rub-ons except the date on the flair (or square button)-those are stickers.  The moustaches are from MAMBI.

Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends-Happy Hump Day! :)



2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Katy this is so beautifully designed. Loving your creative style. Wishing you a fab Wednesday.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Mynn xx said...

A great layout, Katy! Do you take the pictures in the same exact spot? Do you have a large enough scanner to just scan them and then add them together? That's a tough dilemma, my friend!