Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday-Halloween Paper

Hello Everybody!

I know I've been quiet lately.  I got caught up in the Olympics and when I sat down at my craft table I was a little empty on ideas.  So my mojo will be back from vacation hopefully tonight and I will have a few things to share with ya'll in the next few days.

One thing I bought recently was this pad of Halloween paper from My Mind's Eye.  They have a nice selection at Michael's with Christmas paper and I don't know what else.  I had to grab the Halloween pad and just keep walking.  I love that they all match!  Which is one of the benefits to buying a pad or stack but still it's a nice reminder when you buy one.

I know I kind of wince when I realize that I am buying Halloween stuff in August.  But I know that time will fly by and if I don't get started now...I will be cramming in the end to get all of my cards done!  So until next time my friends...it's time to get an early start!


2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

cute paper...

Annie said...

Hi Katy...I know what you mean about the Olympics as I got caught up to x

Looking forward to seeing what you create with Halloween papers

Crafty Hugs Annie x