Thursday, July 12, 2012

Call Me Maybe!

Hello Everybody!

I am sure that most everybody has heard "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen.  If you haven't, you can go here and see the video-which is pretty cute.  I still like the song, and I was listening to it on the way home today when this idea popped into my head for the Simon Says Stamp and Blog Challenge-Layered.

Let me show you my card!  The numbers are layered.  Scroll down, and I'll show you some details!


The phone came from this paper which is Graphic 45.  It's from 2009 called Communique.  I have a few other papers and this is the first time I have ever cut into one of my Graphic 45 papers.  They are so pretty--but alas...I must use them!


The paper on the right is the base for my numbers square.  It's Basic Grey.  The card on the right is the beginning of my card.  That is Tim Holtz paper.


Here's a close up of the layered numbers.  I used all sorts of numbers and it was fun to put them all on there.  I used pop dots for the Graphic 45 phone.  The sentiment is made from Kaiser rub-ons.


The lyrics say "Here's my number, Call me maybe."  Until next time my friends-I'm hoping Simon Says calls my number! ;)


4 comments:

Mynn xx said...

LOLOLOL!!! LOVE it! I actually heard that song on the radio earlier today and was singing my lungs off...whether you like it or not, you have to admit it's a catchy tune! And THIS is a very catchy card! LOVE IT!!! :)

Annette Allen said...

what a fun card...

May said...

in this house we love that song - it's so cute! and even cuter is this card! I really like how you've layered those numbers, and how clever this card is. Great work! Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp & Show - and for joining in the challenge!

May

Khandrogos said...

You never know when inspiration will strike you!
This is a super fun card, great job!