Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tidbit Tuesday

Hello Everybody!

Sorry this is a little late.  Sometimes I have all of these ideas to write up for Tuesday-then Monday night comes and all of my ideas are hiding ;)  So today I had to run some errands and stopped off at Michaels.

Woo Hoo!  So glad that I did.  They were having a sale (and still are until the end of the week I'm sure) on Tim Holtz stuff-30% off.  No, I didn't go crazy.  They had Distress crackle paint--one in the pack being rock candy-or clear I think.  And then I got the word stickers.  Could I have bought more?  Yes but I did just buy a whole bunch of stuff a couple of weekends so I need to behave a little bit.  Plus there is that thing where you have to have money to eat.  ;)


I also bought these fabulous moustache stickers.


So until next time my friends...let's go shopping-for scrapbook stuff! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love those stache stickers! so cute! lol

Ann said...

a sale at Michael's, can't pass that up. Cute stickers