Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Love You Snow Much! Leap 26

Hello Everybody!

I have been busy making cards!!  And it's so fun.  I printed out the sketches on the Let's Scrap Blog Hop and I feel like I am cramming for a test.  I go back and forth and if my original plan doesn't work out, I find a different sketch to make it work.

But I also like visiting other challenge sites to give me a an idea for a card.  I recently joined For Fun Challenges and realized I could participate in the current challenge...Snow! And snowmen too!

So here is my card.  Scroll down, and I will show you the sketch I used by a very talented lady named Debby de Wilde.  This is also for Leap 26 in the Blog Hop.


There wasn't a lot of space on the front of the card, so I put the sentiment inside...


I used a Fiskars embossing plate to make the embossed snowflakes on the white cardstock.  The printed paper is Paper Pizzazz and the snowman and stickers are from Me and My Big Ideas.  The ribbon is just some that I have.


Here's a close up of the embossed snow flakes.


Here is the sketch I used for this card.  It is stop number 26 on the Blog Hop.


Here's my card again.  Until next time my friends...stay warm!

6 comments:

Christine said...

I really like that snowman image - I'm such a sucker for winter images, especially snowmen. I was also really disappointed when I ran out of that old CM paper. It looks fabulous here. Thanks for joining us at For Fun Challenges this week!

Khandrogos said...

this looks so much different than the way christmas cards usually look.

Helen Dooley said...

How awesome is this. Thanks so much for playing along and welcome to For Fun!

Annette Allen said...

what a fun fun card...love that little snowman and snowflakes..cute

Kathy D. said...

I love how you made the sketch yours!! I like the added falling snow! cute!!

Thanks for playing at For Fun Challenges. Hope you will stop in and play in our current "Recipe" challenge. It will "challenge" you!!

Kathy D. said...

Hey Katy! I just saw your * on the last challenge at For Fun Challenge. If you would still like to be a GDT member email me and I will get that set up dunnitagaindesigns@gmail.com