Monday, February 20, 2012

Here Comes the Bride-Congrats Card

Hello Everybody,

I made this card for the Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #22.  Here's the sketch...


Here's my card...A friend of mine just got engaged.  So I have had wedding on my mind.


Here's the close up of the bride.  The stamp is from G Studio and she's embossed with Stampendous silver embossing powder.  I was quite happy when I found that in my stash.  I was looking for pink--and then saw this color.  Yay! :)


Here's a close up of the center.  The stripes and flowers are from the same sheet of scrapbook paper by American Crafts.  Then the grey and white are from Recollections cardstock paper.  The sentiment is from Creating Keepsakes (a freebie they sent a little while back).


Here's my card again.  Thanks for stopping by!  Until next time my friends...have a good night! :)

5 comments:

Kim S said...

The bride looks so lovely surrounded by the sweet flower paper.

Jen Timko said...

What a sweet card! I'm sure your friend will appreciate it. So glad you joined us at FMS!

My Creative Side said...

Very lovely card, love the embossing on the bride!

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty! Love those white daisies on the paper!

Khandrogos said...

what bride wouldn't want to receive this?