Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Tidbit Tuesday

Hello Everybody!

This is the last Tidbit Tuesday for 2011.  How crazy is that?  Well that's ok because I know there will be plenty of projects and tidbits for 2012.

I made 2 cards last night so the creative juices have slowed down and need to be recharged! 

I hope everybody had a great Christmas!  I did!  I got so many great scrappy things from my husband, sister, and mom-in-law.  I can't list them all out because I have spread them out and started to dissolve them into my collection :) 

So you guys will see new stuff for sure!  I am going to show you this awesome Flower Soft kit that my mom-in-law got for me.

Look!  It's 7 different Flower Soft mixtures.  Too cool!  I have yellow.  So this is awesome!  And she got me cards so that I can play with it.  And the glue too!


Here is a close up of the flower soft colors.  The website is http://www.flower-soft.com/ if you want to go check 'em out.  So I will practice with these and for sure show you what I come up with!


Until next time my friends...learn a new technique!  I am!  :)

No comments: