Monday, November 14, 2011

Polka Dot Thank you Card

Hello Everybody!

I have a couple of entries for challenges that I am posting.  They will be separate so I can enter the challenges properly :)

The challenges that I am entering this card in are:

So here is my Thank you card....


I used Making Memories black polka dot paper and as I was looking for flowers and fun things, I found this little chipboard piece.  I know I bought it at Michaels in one of the $1 bins, and it had other pieces with it.  But it seems to work on this card.

Here's the close up...


Until next time...which will only be a few minutes because I have another card to put on here ;)

6 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So cool, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

Simple and very effective ... many thanks for playing along at CCCB

cnelson said...

Love it! Thank you for joining us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Such a great CAS card... Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

Andrea Ewen said...

Fabulous CAS design and wonderful splash of orange! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a great CAS card--LOVE the paper! Your embellie is perfect--doesn't matter what it cost! It totally makes the card:) Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)